New Wells Fargo logo a fail?

That’s hilarious, I had two co-workers who pretended to draw their illustrations themselves only to find out later that they traced it from a Disney movie. (they’d already left) My boss wasn’t too happy because the product was about to be represented by a US partner. One of the girls even mentioned they wanted to work at Disney shortly before they left the company :stuck_out_tongue:

LandofFae, did you read all the shady things Wells Fargo has done lately?
A logo is not going to fix that breach of trust.

And because of them, wait until you have to deal with a stolen credit card. Lots of new security hoops.
I actually had a Wells Fargo card, they shut it down due to fraudulent charges then wouldn’t speak to me about reinstating it until I went to a Wells Fargo bank and showed them an ID. They wouldn’t even close the account. So I drove the 150 miles to CT and cancelled it.

@PrintDriver That sucks, and no I didn’t get all that. I understand there’s a lot of untrustworthy companies, I’ve worked at a couple of them, I was just speaking more from a historical and meaningful standpoint. Though I get where you’re coming from and the word ‘trust’ probably no longer applies to them. I was thinking of when I would redesign this logo, I’d definately used that stagecoach.
Perhaps add a couple of bandits too, that would be the perfect reply when asked to do a redesign.