Newbish Question

Hi Everyone!

Stumped on how to create a basic…uhh shape/accent/blurred line thing in Photoshop. Tried googling it, but not quite sure what to google.

Anyone know if there is an “industry standard term” for these, or know how to make one? Seems pretty simple, just can’t figure it out.


Your help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Looks like a white shape with an opacity gradient applied.

1 Like

It looks like they used gradients

Whoops … PD beat me lol … I was delayed in posting as I have a 6 year old here demanding attention lol … I had it typed :stuck_out_tongue:

It looks like gradient and shadow.

©2020 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook