NFT art

Hey, guys, I hope y’all are doing well. I met up with a friend the other day and we had a conversation that really stuck with me.

Does anyone here have experience with NFT art or just working with NFT companies as an artist?

Honestly, I’m not the biggest fan of anything crypto (my minuscule mind simply cannot comprehend it) so I’m not really looking for an explanation on how you can earn money through crypto and NFT–more on just working the brands/companies/games that are NFT-centered.That friend of mine is a 2D and 3D artist for a P2E game called Wizardia (peep their collection here) and he’s making bank with every project.

See, I love my clients and I love web designing and UI/UX optimizing - but with this sh**ty economy, I’m willing to make the switch if this is not an isolated case.

Can anybody with personal experience help a fellow artist out? Tysm!

So people are willing to pay $7,777.00 for an NFT for a character? I don’t get that at all.

1 Like

Buying virtual art with virtual coin.
Yeah…

Figure out what it is gonna cost to ‘mint’ your NFT.
Then figure out how you realize cash from your virtual coinage.

Once you do that, maybe you’ll wonder why people go to the bother.

Here’s something to read for other forum denizens that don’t do this (note the word ‘possibly’ in the article title):

Personally, I think it is one giant pyramid scheme and will collapse just like the virtual currency it is built on has in recent weeks. have fun with that.

1 Like

Personally I’m wary of NFT’s as a fad that will be gone as quick as it appeared, there’s nothing pragmatic about them. That said, maybe there is an opportunity to make some quick cash, am not sure how it’s all done though. :man_shrugging:

What part are you struggling with - not enough clients or not enough good paying projects?

Yeah, that’s what I mean, I wouldn’t pay myself, but I might try making NFT art for clients that apparently pay well.

Thanks for this, wow, yes, “possibly” is quite striking here!

Honestly, a bit of both, but lately it’s mostly the number of good paying projects.

I get that crypto and NFTs can be a bit overwhelming to wrap your head around, but it’s great to hear that you’re interested in learning more about NFT art and exploring potential opportunities in that space

If you’re already skilled in web designing and UI/UX optimization, you might find opportunities within NFT companies that require those skills.

To get started, I suggest checking out popular NFT marketplaces like OpenSea, Rarible, SuperRare, and Foundation. They usually have information for artists on how to join their platforms and contribute their artwork. Look for sections like “Artist Guidelines” or “Submit Your Art” to learn about the submission process and any specific requirements they might have.

To stay connected with the NFT community, dive into social media platforms like Twitter, Discord, and Telegram. Follow artists, collectors, and NFT-related accounts to stay in the loop about the latest trends, discussions, and opportunities. Engage in conversations, ask questions, and share your own work to build a network and connect with like-minded individuals.

This is almost a year old and the OP hasn’t been back.