Online Learning Recomendations

I’m looking to properly teach myself html css and wordpres as well as some fundamentals in web design. I have my education primarily in print design and have self taught myself for some web design. Does anyone have any recommendations on online courses to learn this? It would need to be a casual or part time course. I’m preferential to an actual course too rather than just sifting through random tutorials as I don’t really know where to start. It must be online. I’m from Canada too if that makes a difference.

How would you define your goal? What will you do with the online learning?

Lynda.com has some classes. I only watched part of one, but it explained the basics of HTML and the different tags and how to start building code.

My goal is to learn new skills to help my employability. Also the graphic design business I work for needs these skills. They already have me designing WordPress sites but the more I delve into it, the more I realize I need proper training.

Nice link guys. There have a lot of course and videos and also have some successive peoples thought.