Online Store / Merch Fulfillment Recommendations

I am looking for an online store that will allow you to upload your art and apply i to a variety of merchandise (coffee mugs, t-shirts, etc.). I’ve used Zazzle and had good luck, but I have a client who would like to review several options. If you have experience with this type of place, please share. Thanks.

1 Like

I’ve always used 4imprint and never had anything but good luck. Whereas Zazzle is more of an artsy, do-it-yourself craft place to produce various odds and ends, 4imprint is geared more toward putting logos on various promotional items they sell.

1 Like

Vistaprint does that some as well. I had to use them for a company I did work for a while back. They did an okay job. I don’t think I would “highly” recommend them, but they have a decent amount of options and what we got back looked ok.

1 Like

A few people I know have used Teespring and seemed to like it ok. But, I know nothing of what they charge you.

Here is a little blurb from their site:

Teespring is a free platform that lets you create and sell over 50 kinds of products with no upfront cost or risk. We handle everything, from printing to shipping to customer service. Teespring is for everyone—from entrepreneurs looking to start their own online business, to Creators wanting to offer awesome merch to their fans, to charities looking for a hassle-free way to raise funds, and everyone in between.

There is lots of info on what they have for products as well on that page.

1 Like

@Just-B @CraigB @RedKittieKat

Thanks, all. I will pass those names on along with Zazzle.

1 Like

Haven’t used them myself but I had heard good things about cafepress.

1 Like