Pantone Color Trends - Fall 2020

Pantone Colour of 26th September 2020 is 2655c.

No, you mean 3575c.
Trust me, 2655 is too easy.

1 Like

Hey ā€“ You say tomato and all that.

But yeah, thatā€™s exactly what I meant.

Try applying that color.

26th September just passed.

Oh.

Well, the color for tomorrow is ā€œAutumnal Dirtā€ 3523c

2 Likes

Almost thought this was a meme.

Thatā€™s just poor taste, even if it was a meme. Most especially so that itā€™s not.

:flushed:

I thought this was a joke of some sort, but after a few quick internet searches, it seems itā€™s real ā€” Pantone has apparently come up with a color for menstrual periods.

Iā€™m still half suspecting the news media has gotten hoodwinked on this one. I guess weā€™ll see.

Well ā€¦ I hate to break it to them ā€¦ that ainā€™t the right shade :wink:

2 Likes

Can we not go down this road at lunchtime please? :nauseated_face:

[Suppressing guffaw]

I wonder what colorā€¦nah it ainā€™t right to say.

I appreciate then trying to bring some social justiceā€¦just at the same time they are a color company.
Their business is printing, color management and other things.

I donā€™t follow Pantone to get my daily dose of what I can get at any media outlet or college campus.

Pantone really ought to release a bodily functions swatch book covering the entire gamut of colors common to various human secretions. There could be a whole new business market for them in the medical profession. When examining a urine or stool sample, a physician could consult a swatch book and assign it a Pantone designation.

3 Likes

lmao ā€¦ Iā€™m gonna barf :grin:

Thatā€™s a very good use for Pantone. Letā€™s skip the printing part and just use them for medical samples. Maybe even the forensic kind. :+1:

FWIW I like my tea at Pantone 465C

Iā€™ll drink to that ā€¦ although I might be more of a Pantone1345C kinda gal ā€¦ I like a milky, sweet tea :wink:

Very nice colors, though Iā€™d say that blue is more of a color used for shadows rather than a core color. But the orange is very nice.

I wonder how much it costs to have Pantone develop a color just for your company. Good lord.