some call it autopiloting or passive income. it’s a way of generating income for some work you did previously - through sales, clicks, surveys, affiliates etc.
as designer you have to work with a client and design things to get paid. however i’m looking for a way to generate income if you don’t feel like working or simply want to take a break.
what i’ve tried:
- getting people to complete surveys (no one likes surveys). big dislike for this. I don’t like to force someone to complete a survey. money wasn’t so bad.
- affiliates. conversion rate is terrible (1% maybe). well you’ll earn something if you have like 30k affiliates.
interesting but oversaturated (haven’t tried this):
- selling t-shirt designs
- dropshipping (heard about this, i have no idea what it is?)
- envato, etsy, creative market for design stuff… (idk but I don’t think the sales are good there)
- blogging (adsense or sell things)
- youtube (adsense, sell things etc)
what i’m interested in, my skills:
- design, drawing
- coding (no envato please, there are already superb websites for sale, not even close to keep up here)
- maybe some tutorials, but I think this is oversaturated
well you can say all methods work, it depends how much time and money (?) you invest in it.
however i’m looking for a more lucrative way… any ideas, suggestions, something, websites?