Photo editing on Android phones

I want to find a good photo editing application on android phones

Any you’ll find are as “good” as the rest, because a smartphone screen is simply not a “good” image-editing environment. It will just be a matter of finding one that offers the features you need most for your particular purposes.

An editor that I’ve used in the past on Android devices is called Kapwing - it works right in the browser and is free with no watermark added if you sign in. There’s a lot of functionality and it’s pretty easy to use.

question-answer spam?

Possibly, but the IP addresses point to different parts of the world.

I tried looking ,but the ones found does not come close in quality.

So settled for photoshop in pc.

Use Snap seed or photo wonder, both of them are really good in terms of editing face and making it flawless. In Snap seed you can precisely edit your photos and make it look amazing as they have really deep editing functions. I liked them so much that even after switching to ios I have downloaded these apps and I am using them still. I love both of the app even I use both app to edit my photos for a perfect photo. I have tried to use one app to make a perfect photo but no app has all the functions all together.

Thanks for the great tips! :camera_flash: Excited to try Snapseed and Photo Wonder for flawless face edits. It’s awesome that they offer deep editing functions. Your recommendation convinced me to keep using them, even after switching to iOS. Can’t wait to enhance my photos with these fantastic apps! :star2: #PhotoEditing #Snapseed #PhotoWonder

TS560x560_4043717