Photo like this

Hello. First time on the forum, so I think this topic would fit in the general section.
My question is what kind of program should I use to recreate wentworth miller instagram profile picture?
I have photoshop cs6 and if i can use PS how do i make it?


There are probably a thousand approaches for ruining an image this way; High Pass Filter, Curves, Threshold, a fat brush spreading black everywhere, etc…(not necessarily in that order).

1 Like

You can make this kind of image without using PS, even you can set this kind of effect into a smart phone by using app.

©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook