Pride Of Africa Flag

“I disagree with what the gentleman has said, but I will defend to the death his right to say it.”
but
If he believes we should take away free speech from others, I will have to try and counter that.
or
Freedom has to be universally applied, or it means nothing, so freedom to restrict another’s rights cannot stand.

Probably the biggest issue with all of this about people being gay, might not even be the fact that they are but how much its being pushed into evey one of our faces. I have no problem with gay people or another sexual preference, Im in no way homophobic as I believe everyone may be attracted to what they have their right to feel attracted to. However, just like there have been people ruining and creating a negative association and image for a majority of people of race or background, there are majorities ruining an image for people who happen to be falling for people of the same sex. That is something you cant deny as its happening everywhere from gaypride to using rainbows for their own political movement as thats what its about to become as companies have started to use these people as a marketing strategy like its a product. But this is isnt the only thing I dont agree on that is happening everywhere, I just as much disagree about international womens day even though Im a woman. I think its pushy, unfriendly towards men and if anything the opposite of so called gender equality. There isnt an international mens day. I find feminists of today very narrow minded and that it has become a party that only thinks about their own needs. Lets just not put anyone on a pedastal who is straight, gay, female or whatever they identify themselves as. Because that, in my opinion is not normal people. Just be what you want to be but things are getting out of hand.

At what point did sexual orientation become a graphic design discussion? … or vice versa?

2 Likes

when politicians figured out this topic can get them get elected

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

LandOfFae isn’t totally out of line. There are people in the “gay community,” or at least the few I know in the construction trades, who feel much the same way. They just want to be people with the same rights as other people and couldn’t care less about rainbows or parades. They’re just guys that you go out to the pub with after work, then they just happen to go home to a same-sex partner.
So what.
People need to grow up.
On all sides.

3 Likes

“normal people”? Yea, that’s outta line.

Hi Iraszl,
This Pride of Africa flag is marvelous. It is comprehensive, depicting graphic expertise on one hand and multiple themes on the other. It’s a wonderful piece of art! All the African residents belonging to different regions and cultures of Africa have been reflected here. It is displaying unique ideas superbly.
Just perfect!
Cheers.

Thanks

I…I give up.

3 Likes