Pride Of Africa Flag

At the forefront of this new identity is a custom-designed symbol of liberation and unity: a flag inspired by all 54 African countries. This new flag represents the diversity of Africa’s LGBTQ+ME community – a rainbow flag that says you are accepted, you are welcome, and you are safe as it celebrates both communities and individuals without borders.

5 Likes

I like it! Well done!

I love it :slight_smile:

This is beautiful!

High time normal people reclaimed the lovely rainbow for nature.

2 Likes

Define "normal’??

Ditto, PlanZ.

Are you implying that abnormal people have co-opted rainbows?

1 Like

It would take guts to fly that flag in a lot of places in Africa. They literally kill people there for that.

I’ve often found that those who loudly propound the rights to “Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness” often only apply it to themselves and not others.

1 Like

High time normal people reclaimed the swastika from the nazis too. Still not going to happen.

2 Likes

Normal is what is natural ; homosexually isn’t normal it’s a defect, a mental illness or something , but we don’t really know as unfortunately such talk is taboo, so noone is researching the cause. I guess that could lead down the path of finding a cure, ie creating an unacceptable option to the faithful
Gaynes is one of the pillars of the politically correct religion, along this diversity, open borders, man made global warming, and all cultures are dead equal.
To answer the other query, no it’s not really the abnormal people who have co-oped
the rainbow, probably most people pushing this will be straight, not bent, but as far left liberals, they just can’t help but louldy speak for others.
Regards this ‘flag’ it’s just a ridiculous amalgamation , like some rookie artist said to themselves, arrr it’s just not working … I know I’ll chuck some more colours at it…rinse and repeat, untill all the crayons are used.
Anyway that’s just my take on it .
Signed:
PlanZ
( Founder and president of Homophobes Without Borders😀)

1 Like

Based on the entirety of that post, I’d say homophobia is one of your milder conditions, although we are in agreement about the flag design itself.

1 Like

I think it’s been talked about exhaustively, and the general consensus is that it’s not “a defect, mental illness or something,” as you said. Instead, it’s just a normal variation in the populations of hundreds of different species — including humans. It’s no more an illness than red hair, brown skin or left-handedness.

The real problem, in my opinion, is the ongoing negative and harmful prejudices that so many people hold against other people who are in some benign way different from themselves. Homosexuality doesn’t need a cure. Society itself needs a cure for unfounded prejudices so many people hold against other decent people who are just doing their best to get on with their normal lives.

And for what it’s worth, I’m not a far-left liberal. I’m just a largely moderate person who doesn’t hold to the opinion that other people who were born a bit different from me are somehow defective or inferior because of it.

We do agree on the flag design, however.

2 Likes

Normal is what is natural ; homosexually isn’t normal it’s a defect, a mental illness or something , but we don’t really know as unfortunately such talk is taboo, so noone is researching the cause. I guess that could lead down the path of finding a cure, ie creating an unacceptable option to the faithful
Gaynes is one of the pillars of the politically correct religion, along this diversity, open borders, man made global warming, and all cultures are dead equal.
To answer the other query, no it’s not really the abnormal people who have co-oped
the rainbow, probably most people pushing this will be straight, not bent, but as far left liberals, they just can’t help but louldy speak for others.
Regards this ‘flag’ it’s just a ridiculous amalgamation , like some rookie artist said to themselves, arrr it’s just not working … I know I’ll chuck some more colours at it…rinse and repeat, untill all the crayons are used.
Anyway that’s just my take on it .
Signed:
PlanZ
( Founder and president of Homophobes Without Borders😀)

• " ;" *no space
  • *homosexuality
  • normal,
  • " ," no space
  • no one
  • ie.
  • “faithful Gaynes…” run on sentence/ makes absolutely no sense.
  • co-opted
  • loudly, along with bad sentence structure.
  • regarding
  • " ," no space
  • “…” no space
  • until

And may god have mercy on your clients.

2 Likes

What i don’t understand is humans are supposed to be a free-minded 2000 century, but if someone types what they believe (as you did), others give the same abuse they got back in 1900.

Our freedom is speech is very thin.

Could be true in some sense. It’s important to remember that the spirit of “Freedom of Speech,”
Constitutionally speaking, was to give citizens the freedom to speak out against the wrongdoings of government and other authority without fear of being arrested, if not “disappeared.” But now it has grown, some think, peripherally to mean you can say anything, regardless of whether it’s morally or socially considerate of others to do so. It now also doesn’t matter whether what you say is true, or whether you’re qualified to say it, or whether what you say should be said by anyone. The biggest problem with all that is how the underlying principles are not, and cannot be, applied uniformly (in either direction, really). I might say something that would offend someone if they heard it and get away with it completely, but if a widely-known person tweets the very same words to some-hundred-thousand followers, it may well mean an end to their career as they know it.

Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Interpretation must have boundaries, albeit ones that may be movable with social setting, social status, and even geographical proximity.

You were free to frame the nearly negligible (my opinion) backlash from PlanZ’s post as “abuse” (your opinion). But if we’re all equally free to speak our minds, which also then inherently propagates equally to Freedom of Interpretation (right?), how on Earth could it ever be possible to even define whether someone’s utterance could be considered “abuse”?

2 Likes

That required a second cup of coffee HB.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

In 1988 Suntory Liqueurs commissioned me to design a poster.
This was my concept that was updated recently:
midori_funimage

Free speech includes the right to disagree and state one’s disagreement, even when it might be somewhat offensive to others. Politeness or lack of civility within the bounds of free speech is another matter.

1 Like

What am I missing here? Is this related to something else in this thread?

2 countries’ Flags, O-Canada and Japan kinda themed related, and i think we should stray from the free speech stuff and stick to design.

1 Like