Printing Services in Stockholm

Hello fellow creatives! I’m on the lookout for printing vendors in Stockholm, I know it’s a bit of a long shot, but would it happen that anyone has any recommendations? Any help would be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

What kind of print vendors?
I have one outsource in Stockholm for the really REALLY big stuff.

12meters x 40meters seamless (about 40’ x160’)

I love this thing (this is on sharkstooth scrim):

And this one is a sky drop with a Kabuki drop in front:

Hi @PrintDriver and thank you for being the sole answer to my post! I am actually looking for someone who can handle bigger scale prints, but I don’t know the exact dimensions yet, my needs are mostly digital but it could also be offset for specific cases. The bigger scale items would be for a lightbox though, so I certainly need someone who prints on 9mil FujiTrans (Duratrans). Does your vendor have a website or some sort of platform that i could contact them? Are you happy with your collaboration so far? :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you sure you are looking specifically and only for FujiTrans? For that you would do best to look for a large format photo lab. That stuff is printed on Durst Lambda machines, Light Jets or similar photo-processing equipment but I gotta tell you it is becoming harder and harder to find people with those machines. The company that made the Light Jets is out of business and there are rumors every year (for the past 10 years) that the wide films are going to get expensive or phase out. I use a couple local guys here in Boston MA area with Lambdas, but for 72"x120" Light Jets on fujitrans, I have one guy left in NYC. They may ship overseas if you want to check them out. Duggal.com

With Big Image, I’m under the impression the stuff they do is known as tension fabric. It’s becoming quite the thing over here to use backlit fabrics in what are called SEG frames (silicone edged graphic), especially for standardized sizes. The prints are low cost, very chic looking and very easy for the client to change out themselves should they wish to do so.
You can check if this is something that suits your purpose:
https://www.bigimagesystems.com/product/lightboxes/

Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love the photographic prints done on FujiFilms, I actually use them all the time, but I can see the writing on the wall as those machines age out, print vendors don’t want to deal with the upkeep, the environmental rules on them are getting tighter (silver halide and water filtering, etc.) and basically just not being any techs left out there that know how to make them dance.

As I am a freelance graphic designer, I have designed and any other print works were done with printer. While I was looking for affordable printer for high quality works, I have found PRINTSQUARE via google. http://printsquare.net is there website. They are print company at abroad and and had mine delivered all the way to Canada. Their quality was so nice and exceptional while their pricing is way better than any other printers in the States or Europe. Also, I had quote instantly through their website. Try some international printers. I just wanted to let you know that it is an option as well.

Yeah, um…Printsquare does books.
Not large format backlits.
2nd post, second spam?

hello creatives. You thought that it is not common site it is a type of printing that provides online service to children and elders. Stockholm saves time and gives good printing.i like it so much.

spam

whut kitty

2 Likes

Ooh the Print spammers are out in full force :wink: