Ps4 help on Lg Oled tv, graphics fix

Hello everyone,
For the past 8 months, I have had a brand new lg oled 4K tv, and I hooked my Ps4 to it(regular ps4), and it ran amazing and the graphics were great, not 4K but high performance 1080p. But, something went wrong a couple months ago, all my ps4 games started to look bad all of the sudden. Games that had looked great before were now very bad graphically. The trees in the distance and all objects were blurred from a distance, which had never happened before. Certain parts of the games were extremely vibrant while other were saturated and dry. Games like Steep, a winter sports game, had bad trees and ok snow physics now that the thing happened. Recently, I loaded just just cause 4 into my ps4, and it looked horrible. I’ve seen gameplay of it on regular ps4, and it looks 3x worse, seriously. I took to the Internet with little help. Maybe it’s a problem with rgb, deep color or hdr, I’ve tried experimenting with turning things off while leaving others on or all of it off or on. I’ve had no luck, sometimes it gets better but then it goes bad again. Maybe it’s a calibration issue, possibly my ps4 output settings are not matched with my 4K oled tv output settings, I don’t know how to change it or fix it. Maybe my screen is too stretched out, but I’ve had it like that the whole time, so I don’t know. I put in red dead redemption 2 in my ps4 and it loaded in, I’m going to play today, and I fear it will be the same as all my other games, bad graphics with bad color and blurry at medium distances. Please help me, I really need help to fix this.

If you haven’t already, I’d try a new, high-quality HDMI cable.

Hello everyone,
For the past 8 months, I have had a brand new lg oled 4K tv, and I hooked my Ps4 to it(regular ps4), and it ran amazing and the graphics were great, not 4K but high performance 1080p. But, something went wrong a couple months ago, all my ps4 games started to look bad all of the sudden. Games that had looked great before were now very bad graphically. The trees in the distance and all objects were blurred from a distance, which had never happened before. Certain parts of the games were extremely vibrant while other were saturated and dry. Games like Steep, a winter sports game, had bad trees and ok snow physics now that the thing happened. Recently, I loaded just just cause 4 into my ps4, and it looked horrible. I’ve seen gameplay of it on regular ps4, and it looks 3x worse, seriously. I took to the Internet with little help. Maybe it’s a problem with rgb, deep color or hdr, I’ve tried experimenting with turning things off while leaving others on or all of it off or on. I’ve had no luck, sometimes it gets better but then it goes bad again. Maybe it’s a calibration issue, possibly my ps4 output settings are not matched with my tech news 4K oled tv output settings, I don’t know how to change it or fix it. Maybe my screen is free netflix too stretched out, but I’ve had it like that the whole time, so I don’t know. I put in red dead redemption 2 in my ps4 and it loaded in, I’m going to play today, and I fear it will be the same as all my other games, bad graphics with bad color and blurry at medium distances. Please help me, I really need help to fix this.

Thank you my issue has been solved,…