Rawdesigns.ga

Could some of you look at my website and critique it please and thank you.
rawdesigns.ga

I would advise you to take some classes in graphic design, so you can start to learn some basics before diving into starting a business you currently do not have the ability to take on. Spend time learning about color, hierarchy, typography and message.

1 Like

I remember you from your previous post. If I recall correctly, you are in high school. I am not going to take the time to offer a thorough critique – suffice it to say that the website needs work and is riddled with grammatical issues. Rather, I’d like to make a suggestion. Instead of positioning yourself as a business, come out and say that you’re a student who’s interested in pursuing a design career and that the website will act as a showcase for your student work. I remember you saying that age doesn’t make a good graphic designer (or something like that). That’s true, I know less-than-skilled designers of all ages. What’s missing from that statement is that experience counts. Big time. This website shows a lack of experience. You have plenty of time to be a graphic designer. Slow down. Enjoy being a student. Learn. And launch your career at an appropriate time.