Recommended Printing Vendors in US

Hello

Does anyone recommend a reliable printing company in the US, that can offer affordable great quality packaging printing?

-Print small runs of around 300 - 500
-Variety of retail packaging options
-Custom printing
-Full color printing

Biggs may know someone.

Is “Fast” also in the equation?

1 Like

LOL @Eriskay.
I’m waiting for the “I just found so-and-so” reply.

1 Like

300-500 quantity isn’t enough to even warm up a flexo press

that is poor management.

I can think of a bunch of reasons one would need only 300-500 boxes.
There’s all kinds of direct print out there that could conceivably do short runs.
I’ve done quantities of under 100 for various events by using a flatbed and CNC cutter/scorer, then having a glue-up party, but they weren’t what I’d call “affordable.” They were great quality and relatively fast though.
:slight_smile:

Oh man, PD I appreciate the mention.
Printers, I do know. Quite a few. But packaging is a very exclusive industry, and almost always involves large volume. especially in the corrugated industry.

I have to ask, what type of packaging are you looking for? Smaller, more novelty or promo material packaging I could find at a reasonable cost. perhaps even at wholesale.

Larger boxes will come at grossly steep pricing; Take a considerable time, and land you with with a few thousand pieces.

Here’s one example of something small, and cost effective - I could get a handful (100pcs or less (or more) )
of 2.75" cube boxes for under 200 bucks USD, and in about a week’s time. Full color offset (heidelberg) with a UV coating. 18pt C1S.

And I have other items as well. 4" cubes. 3x4’s - Small stuff, ya know?

Go high enough in volume and we could even get them for around 20 cents a piece. tough to beat, and resealable for a considerable profit.

You can actually try to use international printing company. They are just lake US company but cheaper. I got mind delivered within 7 days via air. I recommend https://www.printsquare.net/. They do online instant quoting and this helped me a lot! Good luck!

Not to toot my own horn, but I would like to throw my printing company into that hat!

Based out of Valdosta, Georgia, U.S. Press, is a commercial printing company that specializes in direct mail, flyers, postcards, brochures, catalogs, booklets, rack cards, and rack brochures along with banners and signs. We offer high quality, affordable custom printing with first class, personalized service.

Like a large, online printer, we offer customers affordable pricing, fast turnaround, and efficient, easy-to-use online features and access through our website. But with nearly four decades of being in business, we still remember our roots, and that means we stick to the principles of small-town, personalized customer service that got us here. We’re large enough to serve your needs, but small enough to always remember your name.

You did see that this old post is about a small run of boxes - not flyers, brochures and other flat objects, right?