More sad news :frowning: RIP Bob :heart:

1 Like

Michael Lang, Woodstock festival co-creator, dies at 77

1 Like

Such a depressing thread these days.

Ronnie Spector, lead singer of The Ronettes, dead at 78

1 Like

My entire childhood is slipping away. :frowning_face:

My older brother and I slept in the same room as kids. He liked to sleep with the radio on. I remember lying there listening to the Ronettes sing, “Be my, be my baby — my one and only baby.”

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

Every day lately :frowning:

RIP to both of them :purple_heart:

Well, if my name is not mentioned, I’ll get out of bed.

1 Like

Oh Meatloaf :sleepy:

Rest easy, big man.

2 Likes

Aww RIP :heart:

Yeah, I saw this news this morning. Another one gone too soon.

2 Likes

louie-anderson

RIP Louie Anderson at 68

2 Likes

RIP Louie :frowning:

Peter Robbins, 1056 - 2022 — known for being the voice of Charlie Brown in “A Charlie Brown Christmas” and “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

1 Like

Man, that sucks. And I assume you meant 1956 instead of 1056. Because if he lives 900+ years, I’d say he had a good life.

1 Like

Aww :frowning:

Lately I get scared every time I see this thread highlighted :flushed:

1 Like

Howard Hesseman, most notable for his portrayal of DJ Dr. Johnny Fever on WKRP in Cincinnati and Charlie Moore on Head of the Class, has died at the age of 81 from complications of cancer. RIP Howard :heart:

Howard-Hesseman-WKRP-in-Cincinnati
640px-Howard_Hesseman_2014

1 Like

Just read of Gary Brooker’s passing. Music will not be the same for me.

Brooker was a co-founder of Procol Harum, of whom needless to say I’m a big fan.

2 Likes

RIP Sally Kellerman, the original ‘Hot Lips’ Houlihan :heart:

She passed today from heart failure at 84

Sally-Kellerman
hotlips

1 Like

We lost another great actor today. William Hurt has passed at 71. I loved him in so many movies. Children of a Lesser God, Body Heat, Kiss of the Spider Woman, The Big Chill, Altered States, Gorky Park … I could go on and on. RIP William :heart:

wh1

wh2

wh3

2 Likes

I don’t pay much attention to the names of actors and actresses, but William Hurt was in some of my favorite and most memorable movies. Although I have to admit that I often confused him with John Hurt.

1 Like