Sale at Adobe Creative Cloud

I have a single license for Adobe CC so not exactly what accounts this would apply to but…my apps were being weird so I logged into my account for the first time in forever. If you click on “manage account” I got a sale price for the coming 12 months, I think it was $15 off a month. If they sent an email about this I didn’t see it/ignored it so don’t @ me. Decent savings tho!

Thank you, @DesigniaToo.

I checked it out myself and didn’t see any problems, so I changed my subscription to this new, cheaper one.

It seems totally legitimate with no strings attached, but I’m skeptical and puzzled. I guess I’ll find out soon enough. Proceed at your own risk.

I think I might have found the catch. It’s an annual subscription that’s billed monthly instead of a month-to-month subscription.

In other words, if I want to cancel my subscription anytime within the next year, I owe them for the rest of the year. Previously, if I remember correctly, I could cancel at any time with no penalty.

Since I have no plans to cancel within the next year, it’s a good deal for me. For others with less certainty over the next 12 months, maybe not as good.

1 Like

There’s always a catch! But I’m like you and have no plans to cancel.

I checked this out and took this screenshot.
scroll down below the software list.

I’m not gonna parse through to figure out which softwares you don’t get. The big design 3 are there.
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 9.14.03 AM

It’s kind of false advertising. If you are paying for the yearly sub, it shouldn’t show as monthly (I already have the yearly sub and you can see how it’s listed.)