I’m working with a construction company that has 3 divisions under them. The only real difference between the 3 card versions is their logo. I’ve put together 3 cards to be used as “templates” and I used a variable data in Illustrator to create the other 40+ cards (I typically use Indesign for the data merge but I wanted to learn how to do it Ai).
So now that you know some background, my real question is after I have all 40+ files, how should I get them to my customer to proof? I don’t need to know any drives or cloud storage places to send them with but really how my file structure should be.
- Send 3 PDF’s grouped with the people in each group.
- Send 3 “folders” with each person in it so my customer will see 3 Folder ABC with multiple PDF’s in each folder.
- Or some other way to send it?
Some additional info about the files:
- The cards all have the same back. The front of the cards is what make each card different.
- The customer sent an Excel spreadsheet for with all of the employees. The spreadsheet was not in alpha order.
- I’ll most likely send these in Google Drive.
Any help would be appreciative! If you need more info, let me know!