SEO Backlinking

I am working on the off-page activity like image submission, infographic submission, PDF submission, bookmarking. But only blogging links are getting indexed like web2.0 and guest posting but other backlinks are not getting index.
I need help from you guys on what I can do so my backlinks will get indexed.
Also plz suggest what activities I can do to rank my website on keywords. (organic ways not paid)

1 Like

I am also an SEO expert and the strategies you mentioned above that’s all old dated. Much of them does not matter for Google. So try to do content marketing. Means post your article on Authority blogs and site like Guest posting and Social Plate form also very good to generate your real audience. If you get posted on an authority blog then definitely your link will indexed within hours.

Well just check out where you building the links is really do follow and giving you quality backlinks that Google Considers. Content Marketing is core to gain your traffic on your website.

I feel your pain. Getting your backlinks indexed can be a real struggle. Have you tried pinging your backlinks or submitting them to Google Search Console? Sometimes that can help get them noticed by search engines.

2 year old thread.