Shopify Vs Squarespace

Shopify and Squarespace are alike products, both of them let you create a website/store and sell products. Which Ecommerce Platform Is Appropriate For Your Online Store?

First you have Mac vs Windows, then lInkscape vs Illustrator, and then this.

A pattern is forming.

What you’d like better: Poaching, or Stir Fry?

By the way, both examples turned into a zoo eventually, so forgive me for the scepticism.

2 Likes

A friend of my daughter’s—I suppose they were around 8-9 years old at the time—would never stop asking, “What’s your favorite [insert anything]?” Of course, his sole motivation was to create an opportunity for himself to talk about his favorite. Why the little dickens was verbally spamming me right from the back seat of my own car!

3 Likes

Start ’em early.

1 Like

I’m not the right audience for this market … I’ve never used either :stuck_out_tongue:

Idk if this will still be relevant but Squarespace and Shopify are pretty much THE SAME. They are both serving the same purpose. It’s just a matter of what will work for you maybe what plugins you need?? I heard shopify might be best for plugins - been a hit with people doing dropshipping since you need a lot of plugins to make it work. (according to this article https://sixads.net/blog/shopify-dropshipping/) But if you just have a straightforward process maybe Squarespace would be best? – Idk what blurb I’m saying right now just read it off from the article linked above.

I use Siteground + Wordpress. This means I get full control and I like being advance. Squarespace is… not my cup-a-tea…

Even the language is spammy.