***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

I’m sure that’s probably a good deduction :smiley:

I never got that angry … I got good at fixing VCR and cassette tapes :smiley: I could take 'em apart and put 'em back together in no time :smiley:

A more perfect picture woulda been a betamax, LOL!

1 Like

2 Likes

This is a little ironic given the grammatical errors, but still funny nonetheless.

3 Likes

Yeah, the punctuation errors in the writing detract from the message. But, then again, maybe they reinforce it. :wink:

When I was a kid, there were a couple of signs just off the road that led to the local county landfill. They read, “No dumping a long side the road!” These signs drove my mom nuts. As my dad drove by, she would shield her eyes so she couldn’t read them.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The new BitCoin

3 Likes

lmao … Remember when our Grandparents said don’t take any wooden nickels … who’s laughing now??

:grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

@Steve_O Or that dude who drew a penis in the canal with his boat and almost completely screwed over world economy, haha

Hmm. Not sure what you’re talking about, and doubly not sure I want to search for “penis canal.”

1 Like

hobbits

We will be in the high 90’s with the heat index well over 100 and very high humidity until Thursday they say :wink:

… and yes I know it’s hotter in other places lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just glad I’m a hermit with AC right now :wink:

1 Like

Haha! You didn’t hear about that guy? It was a few months back, this guy was bored waiting at the Seuz Canal opening and decided to, using a map, drew a penis on the map. He then got himself stuck sideways in the canal and blocked everyone coming through for 6 days, costing the US roughly $59 billion.

working AC” … working AC right now!

1 Like

I knew about the ship blocking the canal, but I missed that it happened because the captain was drawing a penis. Not sure if that makes it mortifying or hysterical.

Snopes, the fact-checking website, says, “This is a genuine image showing the Ever Given’s route before it got stuck in the Suez Canal. While it may resemble a rough drawing of a penis, there’s no evidence to indicate that this was ‘drawn’ on purpose.”

The map traces the ship’s movements while waiting its turn to enter the narrow canal. Once inside, the ship’s movements before entering would have made no difference.

1 Like

Interesting! So he was really just messing around and then got stuck and they’re two separate events.

There are a number of mapping sites that are popular with cyclist and runners. Folks have been known to make routes that resemble body parts on purpose.

Kinda gives a whole new definition of “dicking around” LOL!

2 Likes