***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

If you find something funny, feel free to post it. We all need a laugh. Just keep it safe for work :wink:

7 Likes

Ha. Nice.

I happened across this on Youtube and it reminded me of the post about package thieves.

2 Likes

lmaoo! I just saw this too ā€¦ sooo funny :smiley:

He placed four separate mobile phones with data plans into the package. This guy must have money to burn ā€” especially considering the likelihood that some of the thieves wouldnā€™t just throw it away. Either that or he anticipated a huge YouTube payment, which Iā€™m guessing heā€™ll get with the 30 million-plus views itā€™s gotten. :grinning:

1 Like

In his video he said that something he engineered/designed is/was used on one of the Mars rovers/landers ā€¦ so my guess is he has some money.

1 Like

If he had ā€œFind My Phoneā€ on, then he could trace where the phones were. Iā€™d be interested to see the interactions if he were to track the phones and confront the people.

2 Likes

I was thinking of those instances when the thieves didnā€™t just throw away the device but, instead, disassembled or destroyed it.

Well he did mention he designed equipment that is currently in operation on other planets. That kind of work probably generates considerably more disposable income than designing product brochures that become obsolete before the dusty box in which they were delivered is opened.

zu1ed7d9cs521

5 Likes

2 Likes

lmaoooo :smiley:

1 Like

This made the rounds on reddit and now on FB today. I meant to post it last week, but so was going on my brain couldnā€™t retain the idea lmao :smiley:

Anyhoo ā€¦ seeing it several times today it jogged my memory to post it over here. I figured yā€™all would get a kick out of it :smiley:

WWckNNYsMTUNFrfi83utnUWgA9ZdPS6CZz4Y5rLIM9E

6 Likes

interested-in-time-travel-meet-here-last-thursday-7pm-4223302

3 Likes

1 Like

lmaoooo ā€¦ indeed :wink:

1 Like

Where we live, itā€™s sort of the worst of both worlds. Itā€™s cold, snowy and overcast throughout the winter. Then May rolls around and the rattlesnakes show up in our yard.

We live on a hillside with large rock outcroppings further up the hill immediately behind us. The stateā€™s wildlife agency tells us thereā€™s a long-established snake den in those rocks and our yard is directly in their dispersal path.

During the last half of May and through June, our backyard is literally crawling with dozens of these things as they pass through. I bought a pair of snake boots for doing work in the yard, and despite being as careful as possible, Iā€™ve had two rattlers strike at me. Luckily, their fangs didnā€™t penetrate the boots. Normally, they coil up and rattle loudly first as a warning, but on these two occasions I didnā€™t see or hear them.

We had a baby green racer snake get in the house a couple of years ago, and have had several 4-foot gopher snakes get into our garage somehow. Neither of these species is venomous, but I still donā€™t like them. Itā€™s all the rattlesnakes that make me wish weā€™d never bought the place.

I have a friend who was bitten by a rattler. The snake had been run over by a car and he thought it was dead. He foolishly picked it up. It bit him once on his hand, then again on his shoulder. He was rushed to the hospital in an unconscious condition. His entire armed swelled up to the point the skin was splitting open. His arm looked like something from a zombie show for weeks. The spot near his thumb where the snake bit never did heal up quite right and still looks a bit deformed.

I really hate these things.