***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

1 Like

I just shake my head at the tumbler crazies. It’s a freakin sippy cup. I bet they’d all jump if I threw a pink Stanley off a cliff. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This describes me perfectly.

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t get it either. I was given a Stanley mug years ago. Well before it was the “hot new thing” and I never use it. Coffee and Tea taste terrible in it. So, it sits in the cupboard. Maybe water tastes a lot better coming out of a tin can LOL :wink:

I tried this. Not impressed.
00ab8a19ec8699016917cae114ef24bc01099084_2_690x905

I’ve found the bad taste from travel mugs comes from the plastic lid. I think only some people can taste it, but to me the black plastic lids taste awful. Dunkins sells a mug with a clear, hard plastic lid and it’s great.

1 Like

I had never heard of a Stanley mug/tumbler until this morning when I read this thread. Out of the blue, a couple of hours later, I ran into this on Amazon. It’s a case for a 40-oz Stanley tumbler with a shoulder strap and a pocket for a phone.

Why would anyone need to lug around 40 ounces of liquid in a cup that’s so heavy that it needs a shoulder strap? And why would anyone want to attach their phone to the thing?

1 Like

Don’t get me started. People are selling charms and dangles for the cups now. Because they aren’t heavy enough on their own :wink: The dressed up cups are being posted all over FB. These cups have a better social life than I do :rofl:

3 Likes

Hello, Ebay. Sell it as a “vintage” Stanley mug.

2 Likes

This is pretty funny.

2 Likes

“Hospital Mug” LOLOL! :rofl:

1 Like

Stanley Mug? Like a poor man’s ice hockey tournament?

6 Likes

I hope no one will be offended by this. My sense of humor can run dark at times, but I think there are at least a couple of folks that will appreciate this.

10 Likes

I am one of them. Don’t know who the other one might be.

2 Likes

…. Me :grin:

3 Likes

Me too :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Come to the dark side … we have milk and cookies :wink:

1 Like

Nooo … not the dark side!

1 Like

winks

Can’t find parking?
Make it happen!