Stickers with back printing

Just wondering if anyone has any stickers with back printing resources they’ve used and recommend. We’re thinking about selling advertising on the back of some promotional stickers. I’m googleing the crap out of it but figured I ask around too.

Thanks!

1 Like

Some companies sell transparent double sided adhesive sheets, you could use plastic which is printed both sides and apply the adhesive sheet on the back.

However the customer would only be able to see your advertising once they had removed the backing sheet as they are just about to stick the sticker onto something so it might be that they are not very likely to read the advert once the adhesive has been exposed.

It sorta sounds like Designia wants a sticker with a paper backing and the paper backing has ad copy on it.
Maybe?

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. Yes PD exactly. Promotional stickers for our company that we can also sell advertising for.

I have a trusted label vendor I work with quite. I sent my sales rep an email to see if this is something they can do. I’ll let you know when I hear back.

This is really odd. I’ve sent you a DM, but it doesn’t show up in my messages. Please try sending me a message.

Look under “Sent” :slight_smile:

This happened to me as well. It doesn’t show up in when you go to messages to look. Anything you send has it’s own category :wink:

1 Like

Excellent. I’m not loosing it. Well, not yet, anyway.

1 Like

I got it! And thank you for the info!