The Badgers Den

I saw this suggestion and think it is a great idea. Lets re-name the “The Corner Pub” to “The Badgers Den” in honor of our late friend Garricks.

What do you guys think?

10 Likes

I like it.

2 Likes

Love it, thanks Kool. I think he’d like that.

1 Like

Love it, thank you Kool!

1 Like

Love it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is amazing!

1 Like

Great idea!

1 Like

I think Garricks would approve! :tumbler_glass::taco:

1 Like

Love it! I imagine that scotch is always at the ready here.

1 Like

That is an awesome idea Kool! Garricks would be grinning from ear to ear. :heart:

I think that would be a very sweet tribute :heart:

Any way we can save his avatar?

Or his sig(s)?

This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.

I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process.

4 Likes

I’ve saved this. I’ll put it over there when it’s up and running :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so happy we’re able to honor our sweet friend. Thanks for carrying over his avatar and sig.

1 Like

I was glad to see a new forum but saddened to then miss our Badger.

I like the Badger’s Den
love it!

…still sad

1 Like

My first two years of college were spent at a school whose mascot was a badger. The Badger’s Den was a campus hangout where we would eat sometimes.

I wish a few of Garrick’s best posts (and there were plenty of them) could have been archived here in this new Badger’s Den.

As luck would have it, Google had an old page of Garricks’ quotes that was originally posted by Kool in 2008 to congratulate Garricks on his 5,000th post.

6 Likes

Just so you all know I have a ton of stuff saved including this :wink: That’s what I’ve been doing the past few days :wink:

I just didn’t want to post it all at once and have everyone glaze over :wink:

6 Likes

Aw thanks for posting these. The cockles of my heart have been warmed. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I raise a virtual toast to Garricks.

Its still crazy to think he’s gone, but it’s awesome that he lives on here in the Badger’s Den and in all of us.

5 Likes

I have to come back here and read them. :slight_smile:

1 Like