This shouldn't be allowed to exist

Dunkin Cereal
The Caramel Macchiatto is actually really pretty good. Yeah, I saw it yesterday and bought it, LOL!
it has enough sugar to kick your butt if you don’t eat a lot of sugary things. They say a serving has 10mg of caffeine too (a DD small regular coffee has about 150)
But who is this thing aimed at?
Getting kids hooked on coffee? Or adults in their second childhood? I mean, mini marshmallows and all!

https://www.dunkincereal.com/

I don’t go to DD anymore because … well … I don’t go anywhere lol :wink: I didn’t even know about this.

I admit I still get a hankerin’ for some Cap’n Crunch or Lucky Charms now and again … but I don’t ever get them. I’ve tried a few times over the years … but the sugar content kills me. I’m one of those odd ducks that has no trace of diabetes, but if I eat or drink anything overly sugary I get heart palpitations. I even get them if I eat a banana that’s too ripe :wink: That’s not to say I can’t have a little dessert now and again if I don’t add things like frosting and manufactured whipped cream. I make my own whipped cream with Splenda. (that’s few and far between as well because … dairy) LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

The older I get the smaller my circle of tolerable foods is becoming :wink:

Anyhoo … I sure wouldn’t be letting kids eat this. With sugar and caffeine? If anyone does … have fun with that.

yikes!

I have a vivid childhood memory of my older sister getting mad at me because I ate all of the charms out of a box of Lucky Charms.

1 Like

There is absolutely no redeeming quality to Lucky Charms once the marshmallows are gone. May as well eat a box of Cherios. Yuck.

1 Like

That’s actually ok with me. I used to love Cheerios too lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m likely the odd one out here. Even as a kid, I didn’t go for the kids’ cereal. I could tolerate Cocoa Puffs, but Lucky Charms, Trix, Fruit Loops, Sugar Crisp and Cap’n Crunch, um, no way — too sweet. For some reason, I always liked the adult cereals best, like Shredded Wheat (the big biscuits), Corn Flake, Wheaties, granola, Total and that sort of thing. I never did care for Cheerios, though.

We always got whatever had the coolest toy, LOL! But couldn’t get another box with a cooler toy until the first one was eaten. Cocoa Puffs and Capn Crunch were pretty popular, but Rice Krispies and Frosted Flakes were in the running too.