Hey everyone! I was researching Universities in Europe for a masters degree/diploma/certificate course. I’m interested in anything that comes under visual communication! Any suggestions?

Thank you!

I know Falmouth University offer an MA course in graphic design. You can study remotely as well I beieve. I know because they sent me a message on Linkedin saying I was eligible to apply. Seemed a strange way to market a course, but still.

My sister also attended Falmouth Uni and studied fine art there, she liked it.

1 Like

Perhaps give Bauhaus a try?



1 Like

©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook