Urgently dimensions needed

Hello

Urgently I need to know the dimensions of this Giftcard :

https://travelwithgrant.boardingarea.com/2016/12/26/lowes-10-off-50-amex-offer-200-amazon-gift-card-for-160/200-amazon-gift-card-lowes-receipt

GiftCardEX

I’m unable to determine a definitive size from this particular file. It’s a compressed, low resolution bitmap file. I could tell you that the card itself measures in at roughly 5.25x7in - But i’m rather certain that wouldn’t be a proper print size. Plus its 96DPI.

What are you trying to accomplish with this?

The OP wants the actual card dimensions.
I’d go to a grocery store that has a gift card rack and measure one.

3 Likes

^^This

I found this on here:
3.370 x 2.125 in (85.60 x 53.98 mm)
This is the most commonly used size for plastic cards as it is the standard for banking cards, credit cards, loyalty cards, gift cards, and is even used as the size for driver’s licenses in many countries. This size is also referred to as simply credit card size.

I believe gift cards are the same size as credit cards, so if you don’t trust the resource above, you can probably get away with measuring a physical credit or debit card.

That picture is the hangtag the card goes on. Or used to go on. The “cards” I just got everyone for Christmas were just the hangtag with a pull flap on the back to reveal the ID number. No card.