Using the appropriate Branding for Yelp

Hello,
This is my first post so I hope I am posting in the correct place.
I am making some graphics for my dentist to be displayed on TV Screens while patients get their work done.
One of the graphics is promoting their Yelp reviews. I looked up the Band Style guide because my dentist wants the 5 star rating image and the only way it looks like you are allowed to use it is by embedding code that you copy and paste.
My question is… is it possible to embed the code into Adobe Illustrator CS6? and if so HOW?! I know you can turn an asset into a link but this seems backwords from that.
Second question, Does anyone know of any other way to get the 5 star image by still adhering to Yelps copyright standards? I want to do this the right way.

Thank to anyone who can help me out!

I’m assuming you meant “brand” instead of “band.”

I think the code you’re referring to is if you want to embed the review into a website. I don’t know how your dentist’s monitors work, but unless they display a web page written in HTML, that Yelp code doesn’t mean much. You mentioned Adobe Illustrator, so I’m assuming the monitors display Illustrator files or, maybe, bitmapped images you save from Illustrator.

Unless I’m missing something, all you can really do is try to adhere to Yelp’s branding standards by doing whatever you need to do to get it look like they request in their brand standards. In reality, as I understand it, this is just for your dentist’s office, so the main thing is just to make it look good and professional. Yelp isn’t going to, um, yelp about it if things are a little off from how they would have done it themselves.

1 Like

lol, yes I meant Brand sorry.
Yes, I’m using Illustrator and exporting the files.
Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it!

Has the dentist earned 5 stars on yelp?

Yes, 5 stars on yelp. The dentist actually sent me some graphics that yelp sent him so I think I am actually all good now. Thank you all so much for your help! :blush: