What are you doing with all those left overs?

I was fortunate to not have to cook this year, However, I did reap the rewards of the left over carcass loaded with dark meat. I would generally make soup but just picked it clean. For lunch today is Thanksgiving Wrap

Turkey, Stuffing, Craisins, and Blue Cheese all wrapped up in a spinach tortilla. I forgot the mayo which really finishes it off.

1 Like

No leftovers here. I just didn’t feel like carting anything home. Besides we have a small turkey and all the fixins to make our own little dinner here over the next week or so. I couldn’t pass up 37 cents a pound for turkey :smiley:

So, when we do have leftovers I love making “The Ross” Sandwiches and soup. Nothing like a big pot of turkey soup on a cold day :slight_smile:

1 Like

My dang freezer is full !! Probably a good thing I don’t have a larger one though. I would have proly bought 5/6 of them.

Hahaha, it’s time for a freezer to perform its wonders. Actually, there were a lot of quests and I thought there won’t be any leftovers.

No leftovers here apart from a few mince pies. I’m doing my best …

No left overs here.
The refrigerator looks like the Grinch visited.

I have a bit of leftover candy that I made … that’s about it. I’m not a big sweet eater. I’m much more of a savory snacker :wink: Hence why they are left :smiley:

The only left over we had was some prime rib and we sliced that up for French dips the next day :slight_smile:

In fact, I had to go shopping today to restock :wink: