What do you think about First Lady Melania Trump's Initiative 'Be Best' logo?

Without wishing to go too far into politics, I would only work for the Trump organisation if I got the money up front. They have a history of non-payment and that is my policy with all bad payers.

I will confront bad English wherever I see it, and even making allowances for American English, this seemed worth a comment.

I don’t disagree. At minimum it was off topic. But difficult to resist. I’m with DocPixel on this one.

I’m already working with the Trump administration by obeying Federal laws and not moving to Canada. As for getting paid, they would have to pay me a ridiculous amount of money and upfront. I’m with StudioMonkey on this one.

Plus Trump has a history of hiring people for the wrong reasons, and then discarding them once they are through. Trump demands loyalty and then betrays it. Here’s the running list of his record-setting turnover.

1 Like

On a lighter note:

1 Like

Nope. I think, considering the topic, most everyone was careful to keep it light, humorous and not tread on toes. We stayed well inside the line. Yay us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It reminds me of a cross between handwriting, graffiti and a typeface used in the title of an 80s breakdancing movie.

Honestly, I don’t see the hate. I like it!

So, what on earth has Jared Kushner or Baron Trump got to do with the Be Best logo? Why not just go all the way and blame it on the Russian collusion.

What about this lovely design? Maybe her son in law is responsible.

Interesting how you question what it has to do with certain individuals, and then drag in yet someone else who is even further removed.

The Hillary fallback makes it fairly obvious you’re offended by the mild anti-Trump sentiment posted in his thread. I never liked her or any Clinton either, but I can’t imagine having such cosmic-level hatred for someone that you’d prefer to hand over control of our government to the likes of Trump. What a terrible position you’re in; coming to the defense of the indefensible. If we could all just focus on right vs. wrong instead of this endless and ridiculous tribal posturing, we might be able to survive this insanity and actually elect a President next time.

1 Like

I’m with HotButton… why was she even brought up? It has nothing to do with anything.

We had a good run on this thread. We had a lighthearted convo about a stupid logo from a famous NON DESIGNER. And btw … Picasso could have designed this logo and it will still be stupid and we would still be talking about it. It just happened to be made by someone who is at the center of a line drawn in the sand in this country.

Regardless everyone kept it on a good level. No one got their panties in a bunch. We were managing to agree to disagree. You know … acted like adults having a discussion.

But, now some have chosen to make this political … and I know how social media goes … that opens the door for everyone to throw down.

I’m not in the mood for anymore keyboard warriors today :wink:

Sooooooo…

It was fun while it lasted :wink:

1 Like