What do you think of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympic 2018?

With the conclusion of the Games, South Korea becomes one of nine countries in the world to hold both Summer (1988) and Winter (2018) Olympics. That’s a big accomplishment for a small country that South Koreans are proud of.

Your title confused me as it’s all done and over with :wink:

check its done re edited

1 Like

I prefer the Summer games, all that ice and snow is not my thing. But to each their own.

1 Like

I love all the Summer and Winter Olympics. I just love watching the competitions and rooting for the underdog … and if they win … it’s pure elation for me :slight_smile: I love the fact that I get excited about sports normally I could care less about. I was absolutely obsessed with hockey this year. I think mainly because NBC was driving me nuts on the Figure Skating coverage, announcers and the rule changes. Since when is a clean skate worse than trying a trick and falling on your butt? Makes NO sense to me.

Anyhoo. I loved it for the most part and Pyeongchang did a lovely job of hosting :slight_smile:

We had a thread going about it over here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m just not into watching sporting events, so I didn’t see any of the Pyeongchang Olympics. When we hosted the Winter Olympics here in Salt Lake City a few years ago, I didn’t watch them then either. I even had free complimentary tickets to one of the events and didn’t bother to go. Just not my thing, I guess.

in Pyeongchang
yes hosting is good

1 Like