What is the best forum for Motion Graphics?

Hi guys! I’m new here, and I was looking for an International forum where I can talk with other colleagues about the difficulties of our career (Motion Graphics, Animation…) . I’ve seen that this category is a bit dead… Does anybody know what is the best forum for that? Thanks :slight_smile:

I’d start with scoping around for forums particularly focused on the software you use. Forums like this one are a bit passe. You may have to search for Facebook groups or maybe possibly a Discord Channel. But definitely start with the software.

You have to search for it dude, for graphics there would be forums and you could join question and answer sites and other social media groups.

It’s great to have you here. As a fellow motion graphics and animation enthusiast, I understand your desire to connect with colleagues and discuss the challenges we face in our careers.

While it’s unfortunate that this particular category seems a bit inactive, there are several vibrant and active international forums where you can engage with like-minded professionals. One highly recommended forum for motion graphics and animation discussions is “Animation World Network.” It features a dedicated community of artists, industry experts, and beginners, providing a wealth of knowledge and support.

Additionally, websites like “Creative Cow Forums” and “CGSociety” are popular destinations for creative professionals, offering diverse forums and sub-forums covering various aspects of motion graphics, animation, and visual effects.

This post is almost a year old and the OP hasn’t been back since.

Closing this up.