What is this font name?

It looks like Kardust with a few of the letters slightly modified.

1 Like

No dear

here is more clear image

Not sure on this one. It could be a mix of a couple different fonts or possibly modified. If you don’t find it, you could always use Bunken Tech Sans. They are nearly identical other than the s, t and r. Those could be easily modified.

you can add this image on google image and get the answer of this question itself

Nope … you can’t. It doesn’t work that way :wink:

1 Like

©2021 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook