What is YOUR Favorite Graphic Design Tool?

:b:ote

• Figma
  • Photoshop
  • Sketch
  • Illustrator
  • Other

0 voters

Pencil and paper.

1 Like

@designzombie put “Other”

Tool or software?

You have Photoshop as an option (not a graphic design software) but not Indesign (actual graphic design software).

2 Likes

Kinda synonymouse

I had never heard of Figma.

As for design tools, I don’t have a favorite. A favorite tool seems similar to having a favorite letter — some letters might be used more than others, but they all have their place in the alphabet.

As for what I use most, it’s probably a toss-up between Illustrator, Photoshop and BBEdit.

Exacto Knife
Vinyl plotter
Cordless drill…
Those are all tools I use in my job that I like better than any Adobeware any day.
LOL

If you mean Design software, that would be InDesign.

1 Like

Sketches App on iPad with the Pencil.

I hope you don’t mind I added a built in poll, so we can vote locally.

1 Like

I’m not sure I have a favorite. I enjoy sketching out ideas with pen and paper, but I enjoy tweaking photos in Photoshop. I also enjoy taking sketched into Illustrator and finalizing logos or artwork, etc. At the end of the day, they’re all tools to get the job done.

InDesign all day long. As far as I can see, there is no graphic design software on the list.

I’m with StudioMonkey - I may use AI to create a logo or Photoshop to create a background or edit an image. But ultimately all the components find their way into InDesign for the final piece.

I’m on InD all day long.

It depends on how much text format repetition or pages are involved whether or not I use InDesign. If there is only a little bit of text with not much repeating styles, I stick with whatever program I use to do most of the image development in.

I use Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop every day. Photoshop I use for editing photography, Illustrator I use for vector graphics such as logos, Indesign I use for layout like posters, flyers, books.

My favourite one is the one fits the job at hand.