When I post to social media, I feel like I haven’t been filtering my posts to meet all the criteria I feel there should be as a visual designer.
Before posting to social media as your free way to keep your design company / freelance services out in public view. What sort of checklist do you go through?
I’m compiling a list and perhaps you can help me with it and we can all utilize it:
- Does it look good?
- Have you looked at it for X hours / x times before posting just in case you missed something?
- Does it have your logo, URL, contact info, CTA ?
- Is it the correct size for social media platform X___.
- Is the message appropriate
- Is the message concise
- is the headline catchy
- is the accompanying text (If a image is used) descriptive enough.
- Is there hashtags #'s used
- Are the correct hashtags included?
- If the post is about a release for a client, is it brand friendly for your client.
- If about a client, has it been approved by the client.
Thanks ahead to all who reply,