If they say so :wink: LOL

• Creative Strengths
    Connection to emotions and imagination, empathy and
    sensitivity
  • Untapped Potential
    Using dreams to fuel real-world action
  • Ideal Collaborator
    The Innovator

The world is a place of beauty and magic in the eyes of a DREAMER. Where others see facts and figures, you see symbols, metaphors, and hidden meanings .

You’re deeply emotional and intuitive, with a vivid imagination —the quintessential idealist and romantic. The inner world is always where you’ve felt most at home. You’re happy to roam your mental landscape of thoughts, emotions, and fantasies for hours on end.

You’re naturally drawn to express your inner world through literary pursuits, music, and the visual arts. Think of yourself as the “ magical realist ” of the creative types: like the literary masters of that genre, you naturally infuse your everyday life with the beauty and wonder of the imagination.

Your greatest gift is your depth of sensitivity and empathy, which allows you to give voice to universal human emotions in a way that touches people on a profound level. Your greatest challenge is learning to balance dreaming with disciplined action—which starts with coming back to the present moment. Let your mind roam free , DREAMER, but don’t forget to return to the here and now. Practicing mindfulness will go a long way in helping you turn your dreams into reality.

Seek out opportunities to collaborate with INNOVATOR types, who combine your lofty idealism with a focus on pragmatic solutions. The grounding energy of the INNOVATOR can inspire you to apply your imagination to real-world change.

2 Likes

Fun videos in between the questions. Thanks for sharing!

Ruler vs Scribble really stumped me cause I feel like I’m both of those, so I took the test twice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Choosing ruler:
Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 4.34.50 PM

Choosing Scribble:
Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 4.27.43 PM

3 Likes

I thought the same with this question … I went with ruler though. :wink:

1 Like

It appears as though I’m The Thinker who should be partnered with an Adventurer.

I seem to remember this personality quiz from two or three years ago.

2 Likes

I was told I’m the Thinker. In truth, though, I am the Sucker (I took the quiz didn’t I?).

3 Likes

I am The Producer. Some of the choices I found ambiguous but I can’t argue with the results.

• Creative StrengthsStrong leadership skills, ability to make things happen
  • Untapped PotentialBalancing productivity with purpose
  • Ideal CollaboratorThe Dreamer

The PRODUCER is the quintessential “doer” of all the creative types. People-oriented, analytical, pragmatic, and dynamic, you have a highly creative nature that’s balanced by a grounded realism and “get it done” attitude. In your eyes, an idea has real value only when it’s turned into something that others can enjoy and benefit from.

Highly goal-oriented and results-driven, you pursue your desired outcomes with a laser-like focus. You derive great pride and satisfaction from your ability to implement ideas, and you find joy in the process of creation with all its ups and downs. A natural organizer with an ability to motivate and inspire others, you gravitate to collaborative and leadership roles. You know how to make everything, and everyone, work together to see a project through to the end.

Along with your intellectual prowess and strong work ethic, your greatest strength is your ability to keep a cool head and single-pointed focus as you work through any and all challenges that arise during the creative process. But while you’re keeping your eyes on the prize, don’t get too fixated on results. Your greatest challenge is anchoring your productivity in a deeper sense of purpose. You’ll tap into your true creative depths when you can tune into the voice of your intuition and use it as a source of guidance.

Seek out the company of idealistic and imaginative DREAMER types, who remind you that there is limitless inspiration to be found within. Let the DREAMER spark your imagination and inspire you to think even bigger.

1 Like

The_Maker_Twitter

1 Like

I am a “need to replenish, replace more markers than erasesr” creative type.

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 5.03.28 PM

I’m not sure if I 100% agree, but I’m okay with it. Ha!

1 Like

@creativeboost,
Everyone has got some unique type of creativity. Someone is creative in photography, the other is in writing, even some other is creative in graphic art. Creativity itself is a great fun.

Interesting forum indeed!

Have good times,

Hey Studiomonkey,
It’s a great piece of inspiration. Very nice content you shared.
I totally agree with your viewpoint. Creativity is the outcome of maintaining cool mind and single mindedness.
Get inspired to get others inspired.

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 9.50.16 PM

I got the same as @Steve_O

My creative strength;
Focus and dedication, ability to achieve mastery.

I really relate to this strength when it comes to things I enjoy. Being a current college senior coming up on my LAST semester I find myself struggling to want to do the tedious general class homework. However, when it comes to work that I actually enjoy I get in a zone where I lose track of time. Which can definitely be a bad thing as much as a good thing haha!

I really appreciate you posting this it was definitely fun to go through and read!

1 Like

There were several questions that I probably could have answered either way.

1 Like

And that made you a Thinker, @Just-B! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Against my better judgement I took it again. Found out I’m an over thinker.

2 Likes

I’m still a Dreamer lol :wink:

1 Like

I guess, if not 100%, I am a visionary. I keep thinking and planning the impossible. Among them a few I also try to do.

2 Likes