What would you call these types of designs?

Hello all,

What would you call the attached file and where would I be able to find them?

Thank you in advance

Try searching for “rose floral border” at Shutterstock or iStock.

Floral Border
Floral Background
Floral Banner

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you both :slight_smile: