What's the name for this type of web illustration?

You’ve seen it everywhere. It’s taken over. It’s become so common that it’s now almost generic web design. What is this style called?

… like, as opposed to print illustration?

I think it would fall between Flat Illustration and Children’s Illustration.

Best of luck.

Flat Illustration as Smurf said.
Yeah, it’s ubiquitous - and, unless it’s on a site geared toward children, kinda stupid-looking.
My opinion of companies that use it on their sites goes down several notches when I see it.

1 Like

Haha I feel that way about images like these: