What's the purpose of this thing? It was provided with the monitor

Recently I’ve bought a new pc. I ended up buying a 22" IPS panel Dell monitor. And this strange object came with it. I was wondering what’s the use of this?

Here’s a picture of the packaging of the monitor with the picture of the monitor itself:

Here’s a picture of the strange object that came with it:

Is this useful for graphic design?

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Apparently according to the manual :slight_smile: it is a cable holder. Not sure where it attaches.

1 Like

I believe it can attach anywhere you want it too. Most I’ve seen are attached to the top corner of the desk so you can get to all the cables if needed without crawling under the desk … I think lol :smiley: I don’t have one … I’m always behind the tech curve :wink:


©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook