Where can I get copyright free images?

Hello everyone, there are some websites from where we can download copyright free images and use for commercial purpose. I know two of such websites:

1. Pixabay
  2. Unsplash
    But, now I have been looking for a particular category of image which contains Dog(s) in a transparent background. I am working on an on going project so I’m kinda stuck, there are not many places where I can get copyright-free transparent dog images from. Please suggest any website if you know any.

Here’s my take on this whole situation.

If a job requires specific photography, even specific stock photography, price it accordingly and BUY the photo you need. Those free sites are always a crapshoot anyway when it comes to quality and, more importantly, provenance.

Copyright Free images are worth every penny you pay for them. I think it’s hilarious that one of those sites actually posts ads from a pay-me stock site in the top row of images, and those images are usually miles better in quality than the free stuff below.

6 Likes

There are some good websites like free images, canva, flickr and all provide us with free images

Making sure this is the last post anyone might read on this subject :wink:

1 Like