Where do I go to hire out my design job?

I need a 3D design of a sphere like form with simple facets, not too complicated at all. Where do you go on the web to hire out something like this? I know about Zombo.com but I can’t even place this in any particular design category. I also need this form 3D printed.

Thanks.

As a first-time poster, your post was automatically blocked because you mentioned the name of a contest website with a bad reputation among most professional graphic designers.

If you must go the crowdsourcing route, at least use a crowdsourcing site that insists on contracts between client and designer before the work is started, such as Upwork.com or Freelance.com. If you do that, write up a detailed description of what you have in mind and what you’re trying to accomplish with it. A few examples of something similar would help too.

You can also head to Behance.com and browse through the portfolios there to find someone you think could do the job.

If you need a model that will be 3d printed, you’ll need someone with 3d modeling experience in a suitable software application, such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Rhinoceros 3D, etc. You might want to do a little Google research to familiarize yourself enough with it all before hiring someone.

If you need it 3D printed I’d start with a google search

3d print and design near me

You can pay for these

or if you need 3D printing .stl try searching for buckyball or gaming die (dice)

Thanks for the advice guys.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.