Where to get an Online degree in Graphic Design

Hi there!
I’m Giulia, from Italy. I’d like to get a degree or an associate degree or something like that in Graphic Design, but It’s hard to find a valid online course. I work so I can’t move to somewhere else right now. That’s why I’d like to know if there’s a valid online bachelor’s degree or an associate degree where I can study online whenever I want.
Thanks.
Giulia

Have you checked into any university art colleges in your country to see if they offer any type of online degree? I’d start there. I’d avoid the for-profit type like the USA has.

Graphic Design, for most intents and purposes, is not a remote learning experience. Classroom interaction, especially for critiques, is a must.

1 Like

I agree with PrintDriver on this, but lots of people do it anyway. Mostly, though, it seems to be something the for-profit colleges have embraced to, well, make profits (at the expense of a good education).

We have distance learning programs for various subjects at the state university where I work. The professors I talk to say they’re actually working out OK. As far as I know, though, we have no online programs for graphic design. I suspect it’s for the very reason PrintDriver mentioned: class interpersonal interaction (especially the critiques) is where at least half the learning takes place. I’m not sure that could be adequately duplicated online.

1 Like