Which function do you think of coreldraw and illustration?

Which function do you think of coreldraw and illustration?

Hmm. Not totally sure what you’re asking for, but I’ll attempt to answer.

Adobe Illustrator is a vector based illustration application. The benefits of illustrating in vector are are many. Perhaps the biggest benefit is scaleability. If you design a logo in Illustrator, it can be scaled with no loss in quality. The logo would look just as sharp on a 10’ trade show booth as it would on a 3.5" business card. The type of projects I use illustrator for include: logos, stationary suites, technical illustrations, icons, charts/graphs, and infographics. Sometimes, depending on the nature of the design, I’ll also use Illustrator for ads or sell sheets. Though, I’ll typically jump into InDesign for those items.

Thank you for your valuable comments.

Which of these two features the most?

I don’t know Corel Draw at all, so I can’t answer your question. Illustrator is the industry standard. Not to say people don’t use Corel, but it’s definitely the minority.

Thank you

Software is software. You shouldn’t let it limit you.
Use your brain to do the design, then MAKE the software do what you want it to. Corel and Adobe are both adequate software programs for doing that.

Sorry, I have not found the software that suits me. only want to find features that are easy to use.

Easy to use comes with practice.
All software has a learning curve.
You seem to want the easy button for everything. Life ain’t like that.
Graphic design is a profession that requires some skill, and some diligence in learning that skill.

1 Like

Which software do you use?

Which software do you use?

Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Lightroom, Bridge.
CADLink’s Signlab
Microsoft Excel and Word for bid prep
Filemaker Pro (for government jobs that require databasing.)
An assortment of scanner software, CNC operating software, CAD software to some small extent, assorted driver software for printers and plotters and some one-off things that make it easier to do my job like can-openers, editors, and single-purpose, script-based mini-apps, plus a huge assortment of FTP interfaces.

But I do printing and sign fabrication.
Your mileage will differ.

1 Like