Which is the best crayons for babies?

Crayon ------- are made with certified organic waxes that are completely biodegradable. With an elegant design, attractive packaging and pleasant fragrance Crayons appeal to the child’s senses, thus making it a perfect gift material. Crayons for kids are 100% break-resistant and made in the USA.

Moderator note: I’ve anonymized the spammer.

Are you saying that graphic designers are babies? That’s only half-true.

2 Likes

I do like a bit of opportunistic spam to start the year!

2 Likes

First Spammer of the year! Awesome! LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is there a certificate for that?

1 Like

6 Likes

But it doesn’t mention “tasty.” Crayons for babies should at least be tasty ----- for the adults that gotta try em first.
:yum:

1 Like

Not all graphic Designers are babies but all babies are graphic designers.

3 Likes

… until they lose all their skills during growing up, and have to relearn from YouTube.

1 Like

(Whispering) Ahem, I think we have screwed up a perfectly good sales pitch.

Not that it really matters, but all waxes — even synthetically produced waxes — are, by definition, organic since they’re mostly comprised of carbon-hydrogen molecular chains.

1 Like

So they aren’t lying, LOL.
It always amazes me at what twists companies can give to adjectives like organic, eco-whatever, biodegradable, recycled, reclaimed, upcycled etc…

I get a lot of samples for recyclable board stock, but once I stick a mounting adhesive to it, that usually makes it unsuitable for recycling. We get our acrylic cut-offs recycled, but they refuse anything with a print mounted to it.

1 Like

I always figured I’d finally find a use for those organic chemistry classes I took in college. :wink:

1 Like

I’m glad YOU did. I’m still looking for a use for some of that college stuff I paid for. LOL

Well, at the very least, you learned to learn things!
:point_up: :nerd_face: