Willy's world

My friend just started using oil pastels, I commissioned her to give one of my composite photos a go. This is a 3 composite image i did 3ish years ago.

Here is her rendition. I am so impressed with it.

1 Like

As long as she is enjoying herself. I tried pastels exactly once and ended up wearing more than the paper saw lol … that was enough for me. I feel much the same about charcoal :wink:

It’s amazing and wonderful talent. I tried to draw a matchstick man before and it went on fire!

Well done to your friend, it’s great to have a talent and a hobby that you enjoy, and I’m glad you both get to enjoy it.

1 Like

Picked it up today

3 Likes

This is awesome. I save all those little hand written notes I get in response to mine. i save them.

3 Likes

Fun with my co-worker Dan. He works in plumbing and is the man talk to about bidets. He has aquired the nick name Dr Bidet. Good fun last night with affinity designer. Little t-shirt logo.

I am so impressed with my friend Jo-Anna. She is not a professional. She doesn’t have big gear. All her images are phenomenal taken on her phone. It just goes to show its not the camera. Send me some positive love for her with comments.

Sometimes you just need a hug.

2 Likes

It’s been nice to be acknowledged by the district

2 Likes

Great job Willy! :slight_smile:

Day off a little clipart mash-up for a friends family reunion t shirt.

1 Like

That’s pretty cute Willy :slight_smile:

I have to mention though that is should be Annual and Reunion :wink:

2 Likes

LMAO i hadnt noticed my co worker spelled them wrong I was just typing letters

1 Like

Forgive my warped mind, but that sounds like passing stuttering wind.

2 Likes

That’s probably intentional … if not it’s definitely a passing of the wind lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

warped minds think alike. :poop: :poop:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yesterdays dinner this airfry is awesome. As a bachelor i tend to just get whats easy. This thing is changing my diet big time. who’d a thunk

1 Like

People that have air friers seem to love them. We haven’t jumped on the bandwagon, yet.

1 Like

I was given one for my birthday. I thought … great another kitchen gadget. But… it’s fab. It cooks in half the time and doesn’t heat up the kitchen. It’s basically a mini convection oven. It really makes things that should be crisp nice and crispy. I’m half tempted to try an Instapot now since everyone raves over them too :wink:

2 Likes