Would love to get some feedback! <3

Hey folks!

I’ve been working on a little project for a few weeks which I think can help a lot of graphic designers. But, my main question is how you think the website is working? I’m quite new to all of this and some professional feedback would mean the world to me!

The website: anyfn(dot)com

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Malmoo

Fabian, is that you?

:smiley:

I don’t know you, I just checked the site briefly!

So… the site is quite nice. It’s a shopify style site. Looks decent enough. I like the URL too, supershort, though I confess I had to check it twice to remember what to type in! Sorry! You haven’t written the full profiles for all your team members yet I saw. I guess other bits and pieces are still missing.

The question which remains is, will you make money off this site? Hmmm…

Would you hate me if I said probably not?

These kinds of things take a lot of energy to get off the ground. Having said that, if you do put the energy in, there must be a way to make it work. Honestly, I don’t know what that way would be, but that’s just me. You need a reason for people to come and visit the site. Google will almost certainly not send people to your site, because you’re a new guy… you just started, and there are others who are already established doing similar things. So somehow, you need to get people to visit. You’ll probably need minimum around 100 to visit, to get one order (it might be 500 too - I don’t know). So, that part is going to need a lot of work.

The fastest way to find out? Buy some google ads/fb ads. It’ll cost you a couple of thousand, and you’ll get a couple of thousand visitors. You see how many orders you get and see which is the best way forward.

If you don’t have 2000 to spend… then you need to get people to your site in other, more imaginative ways (twitter, insta, FB etc). It’ll be a little like manual e-labour…!

And that’s it! I hope you find the way. And if not, don’t worry. Just start another project. One day, something’ll work!!!

All the best!