You're my last hope Obi Wan

Tried all the usual suspects, got nuthin…
CHANNEL

Thanks for you help!

this is not the typeface you are looking for, you should go about your business.

1 Like

Actually the typeface is my business. Need to ID it for a client.

1 Like

Do you need the actual font for an extended application or do you need to recreate the logo?

If the latter, that could be recreated in just a few minutes. The H is easy-peasy. The A and N are basically the same character. The Es are the same.

1 Like

I need the actual font, thanks. Yea, this wouldn’t be hard to recreate, it could probably be traced & expanded in Illy but the client has a new product and they want to use the same font. And I don’t have all the letters needed or I could do it as just vector shapes. Their bad for not using me originally.

And yes, I’ve told them to get back to the original designer but if I can come up with it quicker than the original designer takes to get back to us (if they ever do), I’m the hero.

Looks good for me. I don’t know what can I say about this.

I’m looking for the name of the typeface. ?

Looks like a hack of Lustra Black.

I’m not sure if it’s a hack job but Lustra Black could be a decent sub if I have use one.

Sorry for the late reply … been nursing my sore noggin. :wink:

Looks like Moltors Semi-Italic with a hacked N.

3 Likes

THERE’S my Obi Wan!!! Thanks Kitty, you’re the BEST!!! :smiley:

Oh no, what’s wrong with your noggin? :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

You are very welcome :heart::heart:

and the noggin is ok … just dealing with migraine crapola. Thanks for asking D thwub

Oh that sucks!! Hope it’s better soon

1 Like

Thankfully it’s on it’s way out :wink:

RKK strikes again – as always!

1 Like

Just doin’ my little ole thang … :smiley:

lash

3 Likes

It’s funny you mentioned the hacked N, they flipped it! and I like it better flipped