Hey Guys, i wanna start a new youtube channel, anyone got advice or pointers to help me set up properly?
You probably aren’t going to get much of a response. I don’t know of anyone here that runs a YouTube channel. For profit anyway
so i’ll be the first, then i’ll make it work and start to give advice
Ironically, I just started getting more serious with my channel. Until a few months ago, I only used YouTube for a video repository. FYI, I only use it for my hobby’s, like chainsaws and axes(I know weird right?)
Here’s my advice:
- ALWAYS BE CONSISTENT! Upload your content at the same time and days in a week(or bi-weekly)
- Strive to upload at minimum one time per week to start. Perhaps, more after you get established well.
- Catchy thumbnails are vital! 16:9’s
- Never make your thumbnail title and video title the same.
- While tags are dying, they still work.
- Content is king, shoot for at least 10 min in length
- Create Playlists
- Write a brief script before you press record.
- Don’t get hung up on high end gear.(remember content is king) invest in audio before video quality.
- DO NOT OBSESS OVER ANALYTICS!
Best of luck!
I hope that you will succed.
Hoping for the best results.