Anyone playing WORDLE & similar games?

Where is everyone getting the small images you’re posting? Are you all playing on mobile phones? Anyway, It took me three tries with lucky guesses. Here’s the desktop screen capture (hidden).

Summary

1 Like

When you succeed, the popup includes a “Share” link. Click it to copy that little proxy we all pasted to the clipboard, then come here and paste.

And in other advice, DON’T EVEN GO to the Wordle Unlimited page. Just don’t.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I’m not seeing a share link for some reason. The following is the pop-up I see. Maybe one of my Chrome extensions is getting in the way.

Hover to the right of that vertical rule and see if your cursor changes.

1 Like

Nope. Nothing’s there. I’ll try with Firefox tomorrow.

1 Like

first go;

Summary

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 16.25.01

If you are playing Wordle unlimited, there is no option to share as far as I can see. If you are playing regular Wordle you should be able to click the graph icon and see a share button there. It will copy to the clipboard and then you can paste it here.

wordle1

wordle2

I play on a PC, laptop and phone. All Chrome based. They all seem to work the same for me. If it still won’t work, then I agree it’s probably some extension blocking it for some obscure reason.

BTW … not sure if I should mention this … :wink: LOL
But … on Wordle Unlimited you can increase the amount of letters for added fun :wink: Just click the settings gear.

1 Like

I’m following @Hotbutton’s advice not to play the unlimited Wordle. That would be an invitation to spend half the day on something other than what I need to be doing. :wink:

As for the missing share link, it turns out that a Chrome extension I have installed that prevents videos from automatically playing also prevents the share button from showing up.

1 Like

Well that explains it then :wink:

I play the unlimited when I’m needing a fix and have hours to go for a new word :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wordle 215 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

Wordle 215 3/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

Wordle 215 4/6

:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square:

Thursday Wordle 215 4/6

:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square:

and …

Happy Birthday Just-B!! birthday-cake_1f382 (1)

JBBirthday

1 Like

Jan. 20 must be the day I signed up to the forum — my forum birthday, I guess.
:grinning:

1 Like

Wordle 215 3/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:

1 Like

Oh geez … it says Anniversary when you hover over it LOL … I blame just waking up and not having any caffeine yet :stuck_out_tongue:

I just saw “birthday cake” :stuck_out_tongue:

Wordle 215 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square:

I definitely need to be in the right frame of mind and fairly awake to play this game.

2 Likes

Wordle 216 3/6

:green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:

1 Like

Wordle 215 5/6 :sweat:

:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:

2 Likes